Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I finally managed to get some photos of our outside Christmas lights.  I know I promised them awhile ago...  Oops.  It's been way to cold to stand outside in the street taking pictures, so I've been procrastinating.  This weekend gave us temperatures of over 40 degrees though, so I figured now was probably the best time.  Especially considering that all of Anchorage is going to be one massive block of ice as soon as the temperature drops again...


Having the house all lit up so brightly is a wonderful thing to come home to...


We even had some real icicles to go along with the icicle lights.  Too bad they have since melted with our bizarrely warm temperatures.


I can see them through the window as I sit in the living room each night.  I'm thinking my lights may just stay up through April.  It's quarter to five Sunday night as I sit here writing this, and it's 100% pitch black outside.   My lights help make winter life just a little bit brighter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...