Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'll just go ahead and call that a winter break...

Oops.  It would appear that I've been rather neglectful in my blogging.  Fortunately, I was reminded by several friends and family members that they've missed my posting, so I rushed home and promptly ignored my blog for another week.  Oops again.

It would appear that I'm entering hibernation mode to some extent.  It's cold here, and oh so dark.  I've been going to bed at like 9 pm all week.  I'm such a party animal.

In any case, I haven't been doing too many fun and exciting things lately.  I have very few photos to share, because it's far too dark by the time I get home to take any.  And I'm sure you don't all need to see a hundred photos of Willow laying on the couch!

So here's what I've got - It's somewhat of a backlog, and there's not much rhyme or reason to it.  Enjoy!

The view from my backyard
BIG Bear!
Gives new meaning to 'icicle lights' 
Louie Louie
Jeg Elsker Deg!

The only thing I miss about Michaels
mmm.... sugar!


Home Sweet Pitsburgh

Kitty Kitty

1 comment:

  1. That icicle light shot is awesome! Glad to see you back on the blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...