Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Luck of Labor Day?

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!  Hopefully the spirit of Labor Day will bring luck and Karl and I will have employment in the very near future!  I start at my part time job on Wednesday, and I'm hoping I didn't waste our luck on getting on job offer on a minimum wage, 10 hour a week job.  All of our interviews went really well on Friday, and we're both crossing our fingers that we'll hear something positive in the next week.  The wait is absolutely killing me, and I'm frustrated because I really think I've run out of places to apply if these organizations don't work out.


In any case, we've made a pretty good temporary plan and are doing alright up here.  I know my friends and family are thinking of us, and I certainly don't want anyone worrying!  The stress is pretty difficult, but we're getting our basic needs met just fine.  Keep up the good thoughts though - I'm sure the positive energy will make a difference!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...