Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going to the Flea Market

Karl and I are planning to go to Trader Jacks (a local flea market) to sell all of our odds and ends that aren't worth enough to list on Craigslist.  I'm (surprisingly) off all weekend, so I'm hoping to dig through all of our stuff and start boxing up what we plan to sell.  My goal will be to come home with absolutely nothing, because anything that makes it back into the will likely have to be thrown out.

The hardest part about getting things packed is knowing that we will have house guests in the weeks leading up to our move.  Karl's brother and his girlfriend, and probably his niece will be staying with us for at least several days over the 19th to the 24th, and Karl's dad will be with us from the 26th until the day we leave.  Makes it a bit harder because I need to leave extra bedding out, as well as so most of our cookware. Karl and I would be perfectly content eating spaghetti and ramen for the last two weeks, but we'll probably end up eating more legitimate meals if there's other people here.

We also ordered a big pack of Spacebags, and as soon as they come I plan to take down all of the curtains and pack up my stuffed animals and such.

Slowly but surely!!  I am really hoping to be as completely finished as possible before the holiday weekend, so I can use all of that time to visit with friends and family before I go.

In other news, Willow's harness and muzzle fit perfectly.  She absolutely hates the muzzle (not surprising), but seemed minimally content with the harness.  Let see how she likes it after 80 hours of wearing it in the car!

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since I went to Trader Jack's; maybe Sammy and I will have to make a quick pitstop there on the way to mom and dad's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...