Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Minty Fresh

I kind of feel like I'm living in a giant tube of toothpaste right about now.


I cut all of my peppermint in the front yard, and now it's hanging in my living room to dry before the big move.  I've never really timed how look it took to dry the peppermint, but I imagine 3 weeks should be more than sufficient.


It is wonderfully fragrant and still so bright and green.  Tastes good, too!  I tried to get Willow to eat some in hopes of freshening her breath, but I guess it seemed a little too much like lettuce for her discriminating palate.


What will I do with all of this dried peppermint?  Definitely keep it for another batch of minty soap, and maybe make up some new sachets in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine that it must smell pretty darn awesome at your house right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...