I was off work today (gotta love primary election day!), and was able to scratch a lot of things off of my to do list:
1. 100% of my craft supplies are sorted and organized in lovely boxes.
2. My car is inspected and safe to drive 4000 miles to Alaska. I did tell the mechanic that I planned to call him personally if I broke down in Northwestern Canada.
3. The title of my car is transferred into my name (it was previously in mine and my dad's name).
4. I added my dad to my checking account. I plan to keep my account down here open, as it will be a really easy way for my dad to get me money in an emergency.
5. I got my Canadian non-resident insurance card for my car.
and the biggest success of all...
6. I am officially a licensed Master Social Worker in the State of Alaska! Only took 3 months and $500! Now on to finding a job...