Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome to the trainwreck?

So I was at dinner with my friend, Charlene, tonight, who told me that I needed to start a blog.  I have my own fledging business selling handmade soaps and such, and I'm planning a big move to Alaska from Pennsylvania in the next several months.  A blog would be a great way to share my creations and keep in touch with everyone I'm leaving behind in PA.  I said "But Charlene, how do I come up with something poignant for my very first post?!?  Everything I can think of sounds so stupid!"  Charlene responded with "Well, Sarah, someone is going to think your blog is stupid.  I can guarantee it.  But people will still read it, because everyone loves a trainwreck."

Hmm... Well here's to hoping that I'm a big more successful than that!

Check out my Etsy site at SarahsSoakShoppe.etsy.com and stay tuned for more about my big move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...