Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Friday, July 1, 2011

It's been crazy around here!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! Between Karl's brother visiting last week and his dad in this week, I've been pretty busy. Living with his dad for the last few days has definitely been interesting... I think I am way too set in my ways to adjust to other people in my house!

My lovely friends from work threw me a wonderful going away party on Monday and I must say, I couldn't help but tear up! I have some photos on my phone, but I can't figure out how to upload them even though I'm posting this from my phone. Maybe they'll make it in later!!

Tonight's plan is to get as much of the house ready as humanly possible so we can enjoy the holiday weekend. Also on the list is setting up my dad's new webcam and teaching him Skype - that ought to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...