Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Journey to Alaska - Day Six (Video!)

Sorry for the videos being out of order!  I wanted to get this one up for you guys because I might not have internet again until I get to Alaska (probably on Thursday).  Day Six covered our trip from Jasper, BC to Smithers, BC.  We finished up our tour of the Icefields Parkway, including a stop at Athabasca Falls, and continued on through British Columbia.  It rained off and on all day, so we decided to find a hotel for the night.  Smithers is the most precious little town and I could definitely be convinced to stay forever!  It has the cutest little craft shops and is in the shadows of gorgeous mountains all around.  I hope I can find a similar little town in Alaska to set up a homestead!


Icefields Parkway

Icefields Parkway

Rainbow over Athabasca Falls

Athabasca Falls

Karl and I - doesn't he look happy?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Sarah! I hope the next leg of your journey goes well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl should consider doing commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Jan: Great blog and the scenery (except for the rain) must be incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...