Image Navigation

HomeAbout UsPhotosVideosShop

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Less than 12 hours to go!!

It's after 3 am and we've gotten nearly everything finished! Unfortunately we have to be up early for a long day of driving, so I'm hoping that we are going to be able to get to bed very soon.

For those of you that may not know already, I have caved in to peer pressure and created a Facebook page. I kind of got bombarded with friend requests and messages and I hardly know what to do with it!! I will definitely be posting updates here and on Facebook throughout our journey, but the availability of internet outside of my phone will affect whether I'm able to add photos or do posts of any length. I will definitely give you all the gory details once we've arrived in Alaska if I haven't been able to do it on the road!

Thank you to all of my wonderful friends for your support and well wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...